Sunday, February 13, 2011

Badger Spring Opener

Yesterday was the Badger fly fishers Spring Opener. On The Creek had a booth and had lots of fimiliar faces and plenty of new faces stop by and say hi. It is always a good day when you get plenty of like minded folks together to talk all things fishing. The best of the day for me is reconnecting with guys I haven't seen in a while and sharing some good laughs over the adventures and misadventures of the pass seasons. Thanks to all who stopped by and we will see you On The Creek soon enough.
On The Creek booth space.
I think Todd said something brillant and Paul is contimplating it!
Our neighbor and good friend Paul Julius.


1 comment:

  1. Nick,

    Thanks for adding SeekingTrout to your blog roll. Are you and Todd going to be at the Expo tonight? I'm planning to head over around 5:30.

    Are you as excited as I am for next weekend? Jesus H. Murphy, I can hardly stay in my skin...

    Tom

    ReplyDelete