Thursday, January 6, 2011

Enjoy

Boredom     n. the condition of being bored.

 I find myself in this condition during the winter months. I know, I know their is always heading over to Iowa or Paradise Springs to cure the B-word. I think for me I gut stuck in the winter mode tying, daydreaming, and watching fishing videos. So for all of you with the dreaded boredom going on here are a couple of websites that might help or possibly make it worse! Cheers!

www.drakemag.com     Drake Magazine website

www.catchmagazine.net     Online Magazine with great photography

www.deneki.com      Online home of Deneki Outdoors

I also like to keep a eye on some local websites, blogs, etc....

www.chicagotroutbum.com      David Heyman's blog

www.fourseasonangling.blogspot.com       A variety of writers from around the world all in one place.

www.lenharris.blogspot.com     Stream of TIme blog by Len Harris

www.zentrout.com     blog by Andy Winterstein

Boredom starting to set in!
 These are just a few that I check out but there are lots lots more. Happy surfing if the B-word ever kicks in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment